Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Oh man the cleaning

So I've been doing some massive cleaning around the house. One place that needed major work was the side of my closet that holds my machines, fabric and other sewing stuffs. It took me three days to get everything under control and back in its places.

My fabric envy of some of you guys' collections is very much gone at the moment. I couldn't imagine if I had that much to clean

Blog Entries
    Funny thing about "fabric envy" you are only envious if you don't have the pressure of making quits with it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm
    So I've been doing some massive cleaning around the house. One place that needed major work was the side of my closet that holds my machines, fabric and other sewing stuffs. It took me three days to get everything under control and back in its places.

My fabric envy of some of you guys' collections is very much gone at the moment. I couldn't imagine if I had that much to clean
    I hear you! In the past week, I have cleaned my sewing room & closet, painted the spare bedroom & then moved all our stuff into it, and am currently painting the former master bedroom to put my new Tin Lizzie in it. I am soooo tired of painting and cleaning, I only thank the good lord, I don't have as much stash as some of our fellow board members. Although, this past week has taught me, I do have alot (LOL)!

Blog Entries
    i came back from a 10 day vacation and the furbaby sitter cleaned my whole house, except for the sewing room!
    what a blessing!
    she said she would of cleaned up in there too, but i had the door shut, she "mistakenly" thought that ment to "stay out"!
    WRONG! lol

Quote Originally Posted by watterstide
    i came back from a 10 day vacation and the furbaby sitter cleaned my whole house, except for the sewing room!
    what a blessing!
    she said she would of cleaned up in there too, but i had the door shut, she "mistakenly" thought that ment to "stay out"!
    WRONG! lol
    LOL but how nice of her!

I don't want anyone in my stash but me. Good that she kept out I'd say!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin121
    I don't want anyone in my stash but me. Good that she kept out I'd say!
    she doesn't sew or quilt, it would of been safe!