Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh my goodness, Got a NEW machine!!!!

I remember reading about everyone finding the Brother SE350's a while back, and really wanted one, but I hate spending money on myself....
    Well, I shouldnt have looked at Walmart, but your fabric prices MADE me go, lol, and I found one! Paid 184.00 on clearence...now I am afraid to open it. LOOKS SO COMPLICATED!!!!!!!!!!! Someone should slap me for spending so much.....

I recently purchased one of those machines. Don't be afraid of it. I have never had so much fun. Use the blue manual that comes with it and do one thing at a time. It has features I have never had before. Sew first then go to the embroidering. It is not a hard machine to learn. Most of all, HAVE FUN!!

My hubby bought mine for me at Christmas. I love it! It has sooo many features and is a blast to use. I'm still not sure how to do the embroidering yet but I almost have the courage to start. A couple more days I should be ready. Don't feel guilty for buying yourself something cuz you know you deserve it. Happy Mothers Day!!

I LOVE mine was embroidering within a half hour of unpacking her!!! It is easy and so much Fun! And No slaps that was a great Deal!!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Congrats. It is so fun to get a new machine. Have fun reading and learning about it. I always read the whole manual first then play. Let us know how it goes. We live to know what everyone else on QB is doing.

Hi CarrieAnne,

If I can be of help please pm me. I have been teaching machine embroidery for several years. You will fall in love with it, just be prepared for a new adiction. There are several great sites with free designs. Also, there are some great sites to buy embroidery thread at great prices.

Hugs, Gail

Blog Entries
    I have the same machine and you'll love it!

Thanks so much, you guys! Youre always there with a smile and a cheer! I really cant wait to try it!

Congrats!! Hope you have a great time with your new machine!

I just bought one too!! I love it!! GOt it for the same price. You will love it too. Have fun :)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast