Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh noooo. Why UFOs happen

Blog Entries
    I agree with quiltmom. Unless this is to be a 'show' quilt, leave the whole thing as is. Sometimes we worry too much.
    Stephanie in Mena

If it was me, I'd undo the wrong ones . . . but that's just me. Otherwise, I'd always be thinking of how it "should" look . . . and regret not fixing it, when I had the chance.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

I feel so bad for all of that that was hit by Sandy and glad to know you are ok. Living on the Gulf Coast I know first hand what it's like having gone through Ike a few years back and glad to see you are quilting again. Your quilt is beautiful. I don't have any suggestions but you have several to choose from. Good Luck and Glad you are ok.
    Texas raised, Texas Proud

I agree with most others; just change out the three that are "correct" and only you will know it in the finished product. Glad you have power back. In our mountainous areas, some folks go for weeks without power when we have bad snow storms, so glad you did not have to wait too long.

Heres the good news. To me it looks like a ribbon weaving, and very beautiful. i think you should change the three and finish it, then post your results. Go for it! i think you have a beauty there.

Listen to Kristakz. I think she has the solution. She went to a lot of trouble to find the way to put it together.
    Mavita - Square dancer and One Room School Teacher

Wouldn't you get the right look if, in each row, you turned every other block 90 degrees?

This looks great! I showed my sister the "poor quilt" and we both ohhh. and there was nothing in the old brain cells.

But this looks just is dandy.

Blog Entries
    I think it loos great...and you now are a designer!!

What lovely soft colors. I would finish it just like it is now. And, like the other commenter sugested, name it after Sandy and be assured that whoever sleeps under it will be warmed by the quilt and by your gift.

So glad you didn't suffer like so many others in the Northeast.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast