Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: OK Girls I am reporting in about....

the paper piecing class I finally took this morning and I have a great report ...I think this is my nitch for sure the lines don't have to be perfect and the points come out perfect...it is so easy and so fun to do...I definetly recommend a class if your able to take one because the whole thing makes sense to me now...well guess what I have planned this weekend.....paper piecing away...haha :D

I think I need a class or lesson, no matter how much I read and look at pictures I don't get it. :D :wink:

Isn't it great when your points match? I have always had trouble getting my points to match up. I taught myself to paper piece. I live to far from anyone who gives classes on it. I have made several paper pieced quilts and I have several more in the works. It is really addictive.

Have fun this weekend. :D

I also am a hands on learner, so I guess I will have to take a class this fall or winter.

ALRIGHT!!! So no more problems with the wicked witch? (owner)
    So glad you had fun and it was worth showing up a week early for ! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by mgshaw
    ALRIGHT!!! So no more problems with the wicked witch? (owner)
    So glad you had fun and it was worth showing up a week early for ! :lol:

hahaha...no she actually turned out to be rather shy and very friendly after all...the class was great as always I learned so much from each of the ladies in the class and the teacher was sooooo patient with us all...all in all it was a very successful class....

I am hoping my local shop offers a class soon. I just finished a regular beginners class this week (as soon as I figure out how to post a picture I will !!!). I had a great time, and ended up with a very acceptable wall hanging. To me it seems paper piecing allows beginners to do a little more complex blocks..maybe wishful thinking?? Anywho, I'm dying to try it.

Congrats! Wish there was a class I could go to. I would love to learn paper piecing.

So glad you enjoyed the class. Keep us posted on any secrets you find out and can pass along. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned
    Oh neat. Can't wait to see pics of all your pretties

I had time to play with paper piecing a few weeks ago, and I was amazed at what professional-looking results you can get with just a little practice. Glad you had fun, and now you have a new "specialty"! Hope you'll post pics soon.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast