Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Okay - has any one found out the price of the new Baby Lock Tiara? >

Okay - has any one found out the price of the new Baby Lock Tiara?

Okay - has any one found out the price of the new Baby Lock Tiara?

Old 01-04-2013, 12:39 PM

when you watch the video online at Babylock's web site, are they using the table that comes with it or the one with the extra two side fold down table/
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Power Poster

As far as I know, the HQ16 and the Tiara are the same machine. I have the HQ16 with TruStitch and I must say that I am doing better without the stitch regulator. I feel like a bad driver when it is engaged. lol When I got mine, I saw an advertised price on the internet but decided to go with my local dealer. They were quite willing to negotiate and I got a decent price. Win-win. I did stop by another dealer close by and she applied tons of pressure (besides being an arrogant git.) She did not get my money.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by kpelletier83 View Post
when you watch the video online at Babylock's web site, are they using the table that comes with it or the one with the extra two side fold down table/
The table comes without the sides. The extensions are extra.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:28 PM

I saw one at the sewing expo and the machine runs about $6000.00
Old 06-20-2013, 06:50 AM

Here's the scoop- I am a quilting machine consultant at one of the largest suppliers in the country. It's not that we don't want to price machines for you, it is just that some manufacturers restrict their dealers from pricing and selling their machines over the phone or internet. They require customers to come into the store. That allows us to properly access the customer's needs and direct them to the machine that fits their needs and budget. It also allows the machines to be properly demonstrated.

We sell 14 different brands, and there are many that don't have those restrictions. The HandiQuilter Sweet 16 is the same machine as the Tiara (made for Babylock), and it can be bought right through our phone department. It is sold with or without the stitch regulator, shipped free and also we offer financing at 0% interest. Handiquilter also makes the Avante (18" stand up model) and the Fusion (24" stand up machine).

I'm glad to answer any questions you may have.

Originally Posted by AlienQuilter View Post
I'm really curious but don't want to go to a dealer and ask about it.

I need to know if it's even feasible finance wise before looking.

Concept is interesting since it's in it's own table and made for a small work area.