Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Okay, which one of you bought up all the solid white at Connecting Threads?

I received samples of their new red fabric line and I like many of the prints. I do love the new white on white but I see its gone!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Not me! But I was looking for white and couldn't find any! Fabric.com was also out of white.

I just got in my most recent order from CT today...but no solid white! I did get several different fabrics that were on clearance that were colorful, 2-3 yards each, as I am trying to get away from always using muslin, off white or white on my backings! I am a long time hand quilter...only been machine quilting last couple of years, and all my "quilty sisters" at my local quilt group have encouraged me to branch out and try color/design on my backings....an added benefit is it help hide any lil "mistakes" in my fmq...lol..
    K
    PS There is another place I order from, especially wide backings. Her prices, quality, and customer service are all great. She has white fabrics in regular and wide backing, which if you order the wide fabric it will probably save you some money...Here are a couple of links to her Ebay store, one is to her home page, the other is just one of the white fabrics she has that is 108" wide:
    http://stores.ebay.com/quiltuniquefabricsandgifts
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/108-WIDE-PRE...item564b9c270a
    Last edited by kiffie2413; 01-23-2013 at 05:00 PM.
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PaperPrincess View Post
    same thing with the white-on-white from the Rhapsody of Reds collection. I had 5 yards in my basket, and was trying to see if i had something else in my stash that would work. I really don't, so I went to order it this morning. Sold out. It's my understanding that they don't re-order fabric in their collections, so I guess I'll be looking for something else. It's amazing, that red collection is just about sold out. It was just introduced a couple weeks ago...
    So sad! I just love that collection. Guess I'm not the only on!
    www.makeminepatchwork.etsy.com
    www.zibbet.com/makeminepatchwork

"Piecin' a quilt's like livin' a life...The Lord sends us the pieces, but we can cut 'em out and put 'em together pretty much to suit ourselves, and there's a heap more in the cuttin' and the sewin' than there is in the caliker...I've had a heap of comfort all my life making quilts, and now in my old age I wouldn't take a fortune for them." (Eliza Calvert Hall, Aunt Jane of Kentucky)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4