Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay, which one of you bought up all the solid white at Connecting Threads?

Blog Entries

Okay, which one of you bought up all the solid white at Connecting Threads?

I went on the Connecting Threads website all ready to order the fabric for a new quilt top I want to start and they didn't have any solid white. I usually don't even use any white in my quilts. I prefer to use all kinds of colors, but DD wants white, black and grey so I need the white. Connecting Threads won't have it back in stock until February 8th. I was tempted to order the fabrics elsewhere, but I wasn't happy with the prices at the other on line stores. I did click the "Notify Me" button at Connecting Trheads and I'll get an email when it's back in stock, so I can place my order then. I'm hoping it it will come back in stock before February 8th.

Blog Entries
    Haha! It wasn't me!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

LOL! Sorry.....not me. I was on there last week and bought almost 16 yards of a variety of 1/2 yard increments and 2 in larger increments for only $50.24 total. Bought all clearance stuff and am really looking forward to the 2 larger amount cuts as I have an idea for them. Good luck on the white, maybe they'll get it in soon. Connecting threads is great and so are their prices. I got that from someone on this board. Great ideas here!!!

I LOVE Connecting Threads....just got an order the other day....and great customer service too!

I think there was a run on whites lately. I tried to order some from fabric.com and they were all out of solid whites but are now back in stock of some.

Blog Entries
    same thing with the white-on-white from the Rhapsody of Reds collection. I had 5 yards in my basket, and was trying to see if i had something else in my stash that would work. I really don't, so I went to order it this morning. Sold out. It's my understanding that they don't re-order fabric in their collections, so I guess I'll be looking for something else. It's amazing, that red collection is just about sold out. It was just introduced a couple weeks ago...
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

It wasn't me either! Funny someone mentioned the sold white sold out at Fabric.com... I wanted to order some and it had none in stock. I don't use much solid white.. never occured that it would be sold out.

Blog Entries
    I get a package from CT at least once a month. It's hard to find better then their clearance fabric prices.
    Got fabric?

Wasn't me either - haven't bought white in quite a while.
    Kathleen

Life is what you make of it
    So laugh until you cry
    Sing your lifesong joyfully
    And teach yourself to fly

Blog Entries
    Not me, but you might want to check with Sue at Sue's Sew EZ Designs. She's winding down her online business, but still has white Bella Muslin for $3.50/yd. It's 200 count, very nice fabric. Barely wrinkles when you wash it. She is very quick to ship also.

http://www.sewezdesigns.com/fabrics1.html

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast