Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Country Store

Bev
    Has anyone ever used the Old Country Store fabrics, or dealt with them? I just started getting their newsletter and oh my gosh they have some gorgeous stuff! Their prices are a bit better than most of the other sites too. I was just drooling over the Benartex "Dejavu" line. It's unusual and, to me, gorgeous. I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies to order something from them.
    Here's the link if you'd like to take a look.
    http://www.theoldcountrystore.com/fabrics/
    If you've already ordered from them, please let us know how it was. 8-)

Power Poster
    Thanks!

I visit this shop once a year when I travel to Pennsylvania, it's always a great experience. Thier staff is wonderful, and well you have seen their selection and prices! I was short in fabric once, and sent them a swatch, they called me upon arrival of my swatch told me they had more and sent it right out!
    If you order, ask them to send parcel post, and not by a cheaper method. Someone on this board recently complained they didnt' get thier fabric promptly, but I believe it was sent fourth class. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them!

I've been to the store and it's awesome. I've never ordered from them online.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    Has anyone ever used the Old Country Store fabrics, or dealt with them? I just started getting their newsletter and oh my gosh they have some gorgeous stuff! Their prices are a bit better than most of the other sites too. I was just drooling over the Benartex "Dejavu" line. It's unusual and, to me, gorgeous. I'm gonna have to start saving my pennies to order something from them.
    Here's the link if you'd like to take a look.
    http://www.theoldcountrystore.com/fabrics/
    If you've already ordered from them, please let us know how it was. 8-)
    Thanks for the great site! They do have really good prices and the options for shipping are great, plus if you order before 2 PM (EST) they ship the same day! Sounds like a very customer friendly website.

I've shopped there when we were in PA a few years ago. It is a very nice shop.

Banned
    I order online from them a little too often for hubby's liking, but the price is right!

Great store ! Stop in when we are in Lancester, which is often. B eautiful fabric & great service..........Michele

Quote Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
    I've been to the store and it's awesome. I've never ordered from them online.
    Ditto.

I was there about 2 years ago. I got a few things and liked the store. Never have shopped on line.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast