Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Old machine broke, bought new machine

South East Michigan...at the bottom of the thumb!
    Congratulations on your new machine.....now please...why the name....do tell!!!!! Enquiring minds want to know!!!

congrats on your new machine-use the heck out of her
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

Quote Originally Posted by Prissnboot View Post
    so it seems I need to explain the name....let's see...the old machine had a 6" throat, new machine has a much deeper throat at 11"....so my father (yes, my FATHER) thought I should name the machine after Linda Lovelace. If you need further details, please google it as I really don't think I can explain any further.....
    Now, that's funny !!! Who woulda thought up that connection ?? Never would have made the connection but NOW I get it 11" Deep Throat - very creative LOL
    Dance like no one is watching

congrats... I would be opting out of the FB party....I am not a sports person.

I was reading through this and thought-- no she couldn't mean that, my mind must be in the gutter than read further and laughed. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks outside the box. Thank you all for sharing it is so much fun reading all the posts. Enjoy your new machine.

Blog Entries
    Just laughing
    Nana of 1 E and 2 G's

Good for you on your purchase. My oldest daughter named my new embroidery machine, "Ibelongatodebbie"
    she wants me to have a name tag made for it with that name on it.
    Freedom is costly and quilting keeps us busy...

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Here I named mine Purps cuz the machine had a purple top and the grands thought it should be named Purps .. LOL
    (Pfaff Ambition)
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats!! I am going to look at one too. I have to decide between the Bernina 710 and the 8200.

Senior Member oldtnquiltinglady's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And I was thinking "guilty association, like "I'm not Lisa" but I guess her name wasn't Linda.....Oh well. Any way, congratulations. Movie or country song or not......Love it. Had me laughing all morning--and I need to be out in my sewing room instead of reading all these cute entries this morning. I do love this board (forum, whatever).....
    Make every day count for something!

JoAnn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast