Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: old ruffler sewing machine

someone had one for sale at an estate sale I went to yesterday the woman owned a bridal shop and had all kinds of hand made trims fabrics patterns going back 50 years I left an offer on the ruffler machine but the more I think about it I am wondering if I really need it what would I do with it except add it to my collection and use it once in a while? Anyone have one?

Okay, so you add it to your collection and use it once in awhile. What's the problem with that? You might decide to make some art quilts, add ruffled embellishments to your quilts or make one of a kind ruffled borders for baby quilts. When it comes to purchasing machines don't second guess yourself, go with your first instinct.

Never heard of a ruffler machine!!! I have a ruffler attachments for my sewing machine though. I'm with raptureready....if you can afford it, get it. You never know what you can't live without.........:) :)