Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
older Quilters Cruise control black box >

older Quilters Cruise control black box

older Quilters Cruise control black box

Old 03-28-2013, 07:04 PM

Default older Quilters Cruise control black box

Does anyone have an older Quilters cruise control the black one with the bobbin winder on it. I'm looking for someone who might have it hooked up to a mega quilter. This one used to go on many machines you just had to have the connection for your machine. Hope someone can help me. Cruise control people don't even know what I'm talking about and they made it. When new things come out they forget about the other things that came before like sewing machines even. But there still out there....Jean
hope the pic goes through it looks like this if it does....
Attached Thumbnails 100_qcc.jpg  
Old 03-29-2013, 06:14 AM
Power Poster

Did you send the company an email or call them. If you haven't already tried, I'd send an email and attach the picture!
Old 03-29-2013, 09:30 PM

I had an old QCC , but dont remember the bobbin winder being ON it. It had a button you pushed to bypass the cruise control so you could wind the bobbin on the machine tho.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:29 PM

I thought this thread was about, senior citizens boat trips . Oh how I laughed when I read the thread. I was way off.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:28 AM

Default Older quilters cruise control

Originally Posted by crazyquilter56 View Post
Does anyone have an older Quilters cruise control the black one with the bobbin winder on it. I'm looking for someone who might have it hooked up to a mega quilter. This one used to go on many machines you just had to have the connection for your machine. Hope someone can help me. Cruise control people don't even know what I'm talking about and they made it. When new things come out they forget about the other things that came before like sewing machines even. But there still out there....Jean
hope the pic goes through it looks like this if it does....
I have a cruise control exactly as pictured. I bought it years ago to use with my Juki TL 98Q and later replaced it with Gracie stitch regulator. There is nothing wrong with it as far as I can remember. I just was told that the Gracie would work better with my GMQ Pro and my machine. I would love to sell it to you if you are interested.
I am not quite sure how to connect with you via this site. I have only ever read posts before this. You can email me at [email protected]. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!