Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OMG! It's here already!

I shop there all the time. It usually takes 2 days to get to me. (here in western NY) They are quick and sooo nice if you call.Love Love Love them.

Awesome service!!!

I have to wait from 2-3 weeks for me to get my order. I put an order in last week, so I won't see it til next week I'm figuring. I did get the email saying my package was shipped. So now the waiting game begins.

I loooove thousandsofbolts.com and have shopped there a few times now. I will definetely be a frequent customer of theirs!!!

Same here Aggi.
    They say 5-7 days shipping, but I KNOW it's going to take at least 2-3 weeks. Don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Same here Aggi.
    They say 5-7 days shipping, but I KNOW it's going to take at least 2-3 weeks. Don't understand it.
    But you know I really don't mind the wait that much. It's little a little Christmas every time. You are anxious for Santa (the mailman) to come to drop off little pressies. When you finally get it, you just rip off the paper, tear into the box and oooooooooooooooooooohhh droooooool.. err well not over the beautiful fabrics.... I wear a bib!! LOL Just think of the sound Homer of the Simpsons makes when he sees a Crusty Burger or a Duff beer..

aaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! oh and don't forget the glazed over look in the eyes LOL

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    Snakes? :shock:

I'll get some pics and post them for everyone to see. I just need to bind my dad's bday quilt and then onward!

This is CindiLou, I know how it is when you walk into a fabric store, I just want it all! g-me! gee-me!gee-me!

Would like to see what you do with the new stuff!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2