Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: One more night of sewing.

I was up all night until 7 am working on my son's ship quilt. I was asleep on my feet and I don't even remember going to sleep. I was exhausted. I was up at 11:30 am and I have worked all day. All the blocks are cut, pressed and pieced except four. I will be up tonight piecing and quilting. My sister and brother-in-law showed up with KFC for supper and I realized I had not even had breakfast, lunch or even a cup of coffee. I took that break and now one more for coffee. I shall put my nose to the grindstone again for tonight.

Blog Entries
    You better be careful Donna! You need to take care of yourself so you don't get sick for Christmas! Besides, when I abuse my body like that, I make mistakes. You can't afford that right now.

Good luck. :thumbup:

You must take care of yourself! Take a break & eat once in awhile. You;ll feel better.

Yes take care Donna I have learned the hard way also Did you get your meds yet?? Ok from one mom to another I know htat you will do this again but please take more breaks ok??

Enjoy the coffee, and I hope you put your feet up for a FEW minutes, too! :lol:

I have been there and done that!! And paid a big price for it! My brain says Yah and my body says Nay!!...Please take care of yourself, God Bless you

Oh my goodness Donna, I can do a one night marathon but not two. After one night I have to take two or three days to recover. Hope you have your meds now...I think you are going to need them more than ever. Take care!