Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Online Fabric

Blog Entries
    What are good sources of fabric online? I'm looking for turtles and kittens, but I'm hoping not to have to spend $9/yard. :) Thanks!

Blog Entries
    type "kitten fabric" or "turtle fabric" in the search at ebay, and if you change the catagory to "crafts", it will narrow it down to just fabric items.

just a note if you're not familiar with ebay, MAKE SURE you notice if the price is per fat quarter, half yard, or whole yard, so you're not disappointed when you receive what you thought would be a full yard and it's short.

thousands of bolts

whittles fabrics

quilt fabric closeouts

My best results are always when I search through Fab Shop Hop search engine. It has access to shops all across the country and a few in Canada. If you type in the kind of fabric you want, it will come up with shops all over that have it in stock. That way you can compare prices. Plus many of the shops have specials offered to shop hoppers that make it an even better deal. When I was seeking Hungry Caterpillar fabrics, I found what I needed from stores all over the place! Happy hunting!! :-)