Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: online fabric

Blog Entries

online fabric

I am trying to find fabric online that 1. takes paypal and 2. sells down to 1/3 yard. The one place that will cut any size at all does not take paypal and nobody else goes under half which gives me lots of left over I don't need and also spends more money. I have been getting 1/4 to 1/3 for my string quilt and need lots more.
    Thanks for any help I can get.
    Evelyn
    Evelyn

When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Try www.4my3boyz.com - she sells fat quarters. If you need a length, you would order 4 fat quarters to get a yard. I've also found on www.thousandsofbolts.com that they sell odd lengths from the end of a bolt. Last week I bought an 11" piece of a Kaffe Fasset for only $3.
    A fabric stash is always missing that one fabric needed to finish the quilt on which you're working.

Blog Entries
    Contact http://www.favoritefabric.com/ she does take paypal and I'm sure she does smaller cuts but I couldn't find it on her web site, so either send her an email or PM as she is also a member here.
    The biggest risk is the one not taken

connecting threads doesnt take pay pal unfortunately or maybe thats good id go crazy there lol.
    carla