Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: online order troubles

Texas Gulf Coast
    okay - I emailed the vendor only to find that we were mixed up in who was supposed to call whom. I'm hoping that a large volume of sales is what caused the mixup. She answered my email quickly and graciously. I was asked to pick out the bundle I wanted and got a shipping notification today - I emailed her last night.

So I would use this vendor again. I think a big test is what happens then things go wrong cause they're sure not always going to go right!

I think that you should call and nicely discuss the issue. Probably was just a mix up.

Front row
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad it was solved for you but it seems to me that the vendor should have called you after a few days if she hadn't heard from you to ask if you had any questions about the order. She knew there was a mix up and should have been a priority for her to double check and be certain the customer was happy. You had to do all the calling/emailing/getting it right. That is not good customer service to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2