Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Online shopping

Blog Entries
    I wanted to let everyone know about my experience with this company. I placed a order online Jan 30,2011 finally after many emails w/ the owner received my order 3 spools of thread package of bobbins & 3 yrds of pot holder batting.Nothing out rages ordered.They charged my acct then. I received it 3/28/11. The owner never once in her emails sd Hey I sorry about your order only said its not our fault we shipped one order on Feb21 2011 but I never received it> Guess what when I received my order the postage was marked 2/21/2011 but the post office said it was actual mailed on 3/21/2011 the postage was paid for but item was never shipped. I don't want to start anything
    negative . But be careful when you order from this co .
    Top of Texas Outlet - Bella Lucia Designs . Please just take this as a caution not as beat up the online store I want everyone to see this & not have it removed because of negative comments.

I think it's a good thing to share shopping experiences no matter what the outcome. Then we can all stay cautious when odering online. Thank You!

i too had the same experience with this company. my purchase was over a year ago.