Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: It only took me four hours!!!

I finally finished a pot holder....I had to take the binding off three times before I got it on almost right. So much for quick and finished!!!! It is going to be an exchange gift with a non quilter so who will know it's not perfect.

I finally finished a pot holder....I had to take the binding off three times before I got it on almost right. So much for quick and finished!!!! It is going to be an exchange gift with a non quilter so who will know it's not perfect.

Don't let it get you down. It is suppose to be fun! You will get faster & more accurate the more you do. Don't worry about your time spent on a project right now. Before you know it you will wonder why you even worried about it. It takes practise & patience. So dig in & have fun!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Crafter
    Work at your own pace .... doesn't matter what everyone else does ... I'm a perfectionist, so it takes me longer when I'm doing points. I AM a pro at the frog stitch, though .... rippit, rippit!
    I'm tired tonight too, my friend and I made 5 sets of the Hotdog Pillowcases and 2 single ones for her. All Christmas presents for grandchildren.

Blog Entries
    At least you made them! LOL.

I haven't completed a quilt top yet but I know I get on a roll and lose track of time. Pretty soon several hours have passed. For a beginner quilter, I am taking things slow and easy but feel good about what I accomplish.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8