Opened and closed.... >

Opened and closed....

Opened and closed....

Old 02-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Administrator

buzzkill

:cry:
Old 02-22-2007, 07:14 PM

Does GF include me? I rarely cook now that the last babe has moved out...though I could maybe use a running buddy instead, but free food for a quilter, is like sayin FREE FAT QUARTERS....the line is forming behind me...lol, Janie
Old 02-23-2007, 03:50 AM

Janie, How far you wanting to run? Maybe this summer some of us West Coast folk can get together for a quilt weekend. 'Course, all of you could come, but it could be a bit of a drive. We need to figure out where we all are. Could some of you post your general location on your profiles? We could have regional meets.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:40 AM
Administrator

GF includes everybody here - even Tim (Because I'm too lazy to type GF/BF every time, that's why. LOL)
Old 02-24-2007, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
GF includes everybody here - even Tim (Because I'm too lazy to type GF/BF every time, that's why. LOL)
You let me be the 'fly on the wall' at one of your quilting tete^a^tetes, you can call me whatever you want.

*L*

tim
Old 02-24-2007, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by k_jupiter
Originally Posted by PatriceJ
You let me be the 'fly on the wall' at one of your quilting tete^a^tetes, you can call me whatever you want.

*L*

tim
C'mon now, you wouldn't want to be the center of attention? hmm, sumpin wrong there.
But a quilting anything would be great, on the East Coast, that's the best. At the beach, or close to the beach, eh, gals and guys??
Planning it, aren't you, Patrice???
Old 02-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Administrator

i live about an hour and a half from several different beaches. in a pinch, i could cram enough air mattresses in around the house to put up 8 or 10 of you - assuming you don't mind crowding in slumber-party-style. (if you have a tent, i have a decent sized back yard, too. LOL)

what's to arrange? all we need is a long weekend. :-)
Old 02-25-2007, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by mimisharon

C'mon now, you wouldn't want to be the center of attention? hmm, sumpin wrong there.
But a quilting anything would be great, on the East Coast, that's the best. At the beach, or close to the beach, eh, gals and guys??
Planning it, aren't you, Patrice???

Mah Dad taught me a couple of good things in his life. One was "Never expect some woman to do something for you that you can't do yourself", hence I quilt. The other that comes to mind is... "Never be the center of attention in a room full of women with sharp and pointy things in their hands." This is probably good advice.

tim in san jose
Old 02-25-2007, 12:16 PM

Mah Dad taught me a couple of good things in his life. One was "Never expect some woman to do something for you that you can't do yourself", hence I quilt. The other that comes to mind is... "Never be the center of attention in a room full of women with sharp and pointy things in their hands." This is probably good advice.

tim in san jose[/quote]

Likely keeps you alive to this day! :mrgreen:
Old 02-28-2007, 01:54 AM

Norah:
Maybe I confused you. I really can't run. I have MS, as some already know and after this weekend in the hospital am back on my walker. But, I am interested in the idea of meeting in certain regions or areas. I live just south of Portland, Oregon and would love to hear from any of you that live close enough to get connected to. I was just being silly with my comments...Seriously though, maybe we are on to something and at least some of us that can travel should get busy and plan something. Did I hear Patrice or someone offer? Well, count me in if it is close by. We could have a weekend of show and tell and maybe some teaching and make these friendship we are making here, have memories too...Janie