Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Orange Fabric

I know that Steve and Chele and a few others here wished there were more orange fabrics out there, other than Halloween prints. Well, take a peek at the new Moda line called "Fresh Squeezed!" I saw it on Hancock's of Paducah's email for new Spring arrivals. You may have a hard time choosing just one or two!

lin
    Ohhh those are yummy! Here's a link to the Fresh Squeezed page...

http://www.fatquartershop.com/Fresh-Squeezed-Moda-Fabrics-Quilting%20Fabric-Fat-Quarters-Charm-Packs-Jelly-Rolls-Sandy-Gervais.asp?Store_id=499&T=1

Goodness that's a long link...LOL

I want them ALL! Love the new fabric. I wished I could have gone to the KY show. *sigh* but I caught bits and pieces on the internet and TV. Just wasnt the same as being there though.

Love them all.

I love orange. you should see the quilts I made with orange. they look like orange crush and the grandkids love the brights.
    I bought 2 sheets at goodwill. I know I cheated a bit, but boy I got enough for another quilt at least.
    http://quiltingforfunandmorefun.blogspot.com the quilts are single size.
    I am on my third quilt which should be posted today sometime.
    My granddaughters are picking the combinations for me. They have no fear of colour combinations.

I use orange in a lot of my quilts too, wish I had a picture of one I made for my aunt, has lots of orange on both sides.

Most of those Moda fabrics have green in them, and my local fabric store has 25% anything with green in it right now. I will have to go take a closer look at these this weekend!

I might find that one of them makes a great border or backing for the Orange Crush Mystery Quilt!

Thanks for info. (I Think) Looked them up online and fell in love with all of them! Well...............I just got back from the fabric store and bought a
    little of each of them. Heeee Heeeee Heeee! Thank you!
    That's why I'm SEWHAPPY! :D

I went to Walmart here in Whitby and bought 3 metres of orange yesterday as it is hard to find in stores, that is the vibrant colours that I like orange in anyway.
    Also lime is hard too.

Blog Entries
    Beautiful fabrics! All so vibrant :D :D :D Did you see Kathy's post for the hand dyed she is selling??? Very bright and pretty too :D :D :D