Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Ordering from Sew Classic

I am sure some of you know this all ready, but some newbies like me might not. At the beginning of the summer I chanced upon a beautiful Singer 15-91. Though a topic here I found out about Sew Classic I have all the attachments for my machine but need a new rubber for my bobbin winder and wanted a marked sewing plate for my machine so I went to that site. I ordered a few things on Fri Aug 5 shipping charges were very low and I got my package in the mail on Monday the 8th. Now that was fast !!!!

I also got a walking foot for straight stitching machines only, and some bobbins for my machine. Prices are very good. And like I said the service is great.

Just thought I would let people know about my good experience with this company and would recommend them highly.

Blog Entries
    Never heard of them!!! Thanks!!!!!!! :)

Blog Entries
    what is the website? I took a chance with sewclassic.com and I came up with a site that sells clothes for dogs!!!

I've had a very good experience with them also. I ordered an all-metal fmq foot for my Singer Confidence Quilter, and a fmq foot for my Singer 503A Slant-o-matic. Excellent service and fast shipping. :thumbup:

Now..if I could just get the hang of fmq. LOL

Power Poster

I guess I should have posted the link to them.
    Thanks bearisqray for doing that.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the information. I bookmarked the site for future reference.

I also shopped there for my accessories I needed for my oldies. The walking foot for SS is wonderful. I needed new wiring for my one machine and for $27. I got all new wiring, a new electronic foot control all wired for me so I just had to plug it in.

Thanks for posting information!

I go to Jenny at sew-classic.com first when I need something for one of my old gals.

She also re-wires potted motors for 15-91's and 201's at a very reasonable price. I don't mess with anything electrical and it's nice to have someone who's so good with it available to help me with these. They come back to me clean as a whistle and they run very smoothly and quietly once they're re-habbed. The last one I sent her was in terrible shape and I was afraid she wasn't going to be able to fix it, but it's just perfect.

Jenny is the stuff! :)