Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Which Oregon Coast Shop????

Blog Entries

Which Oregon Coast Shop????

I along with the rest of the folks from my local shop used the local car dealership's orange van to do the Lewis and Clark Shop Hop on a Saturday last November. Did you see us?? Anyway, we hit every shop in our one day marathon and needless to say we spotted several shops to return to. Now comes my question --does anyone know which shop I took the photo of the whale quilt that was to be used for some quilt show or contest? The gal who made it said she might design a pattern for it and I am trying to find out if she has. I want to order one or take a class' Anyone on the Oregon coast remember the quilt? It is whale shaped wall hanging size. I was sure I had the business card with whale quilt noted on the back but can't find the card.

WilliP

Sometimers...don't you just hate when that happens.LOL
    The one who dies with the most fabric wins.

Did you go to Wheeler, Oregon? I remember seeing a quilt in the shape of a whale that was fabulous! I think the shop owner was the designer.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/kittenquilt

Blog Entries
    I will call there and find out. I know it was on that leg of the trip, not sure if it was that shop. LOL Next quilt in a shop I will glue the business card into my wallet!! THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by kittenquilts View Post
    Did you go to Wheeler, Oregon? I remember seeing a quilt in the shape of a whale that was fabulous! I think the shop owner was the designer.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the help and to all who looked in, I didn't post the photo as it is of a design in process so to speak and the lady graciously let me take a photo in the shop but didn't want it posted anywhere as she was in the process of competition and coming up with a pattern possibly. It reflected the Ecola area and whaling and just spoke volumes to me as this stretch of coast was a favorite for my late hubby and I.