Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: other subjects on this board

other subjects on this board

I've really gotten in the habit of checking only Recent Topics, Main, and Pictures on this wonderful board. Today a topic I started showing a video on how to check tension was moved to the Links and Resources board - one I've never checked. There's neat stuff down there! So .. note to self: be sure and check more than the usual forums here. Anyone else stuck on just a few?
    So many quilts, so little time.

Blog Entries
    A lot of informative posts gets moved to the Personal Diaries and Announcement board.
    Got fabric?

I always check the Links board. Lots of nice quilt patterns and sales posted. I've bought things posted on that board through shops I have never heard of. Always nice to find another shop.

I have found all the subjects to be really great!!!

Yes, I am stuck on a few. I will look at the other things the board has to offer. That will create another challenge...how do I budget my time.

Linda

Sew little time and sew many ideas

Daily check all forums.
    Wayne & Gabriele, the married quilters.

I just found out that the. Way the top daily topics get there because that's the ones with the most hits. So if we look on the archive place you get the newest threads first and then they go by date after that. Bit confusing but I guess that's the way it works.

I come into home then click on What's New and see all the topics with posts since I have been here last time.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
    Susan