Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Overlock Serger Model #7015A from JCPenney

My Mother-in-law gave me this machine - but she lost the manual. Does anyone have this manual or know where I can find it? Thanks for any guidance you can provide.

New York
    Blog Entries
    Hate when that happens! Try going online and search the manufacturer, make and model. Sometimes you can download the manual from there for free. Good Luck

Hi, I know this is way late. I don't know if you obtained a manual for the JC Penney 7015A serger or not. If you haven't I have this little workhorse of a machine AND the manual. I could scan it through and email it to you - if that's allowed. If it is allowed, I don't know how I could email it to you - someone out there would have to give me directions. I only joined to answer your question. I know you need the manual, however I also recommend a book that I purchased that covers sergers in general. Title: Creative Serging Illustrated, ISBN 0801977444. It has loads of tips and tricks that apply to ANY serger. A new copy can be had on Amazon for about $6.00 which includes shipping.