Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pacific Northwest Quilt show...who all is going?

Blog Entries
    Who all is going? Today would be the day I was supposed to leave and help set up for the show ..I was going to work in a vendor booth there....I bet you can't guess for what??

But school just started for me...WSU..GO COUGS!!!I am in my senior year..only a year left til graduation.

Anyway..I was so looking forward to meeting so many of you!
    I also wanted to get some new inspiration and see the beautiful quilts! I love being lost in the creativity of quilters/quilts.

So you all will have to post pictures of the beautiful quilts..and if you can stop by and say Hi to my friends... :wink:

Blog Entries
    sorry you can't make it.

We are going to be out of town. Darn! We are going to be in Kauai. I am never going out of town on this time of year again. There is too much going on around here. I know it is a weird thing to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by charismah
    Who all is going? Today would be the day I was supposed to leave and help set up for the show ..I was going to work in a vendor booth there....I bet you can't guess for what??

But school just started for me...WSU..GO COUGS!!!I am in my senior year..only a year left til graduation.

Anyway..I was so looking forward to meeting so many of you!
    I also wanted to get some new inspiration and see the beautiful quilts! I love being lost in the creativity of quilters/quilts.

So you all will have to post pictures of the beautiful quilts..and if you can stop by and say Hi to my friends... :wink:
    I grew up in Idaho just about 50 miles north of Moscow. I always wanted to go to school at Wazzu! Go Cougs, indeed!

Where and when is it going to be? :)

Kas
    I am going on Saturday. Why can't you go then? It would be a road trip, but it isn't like the pass is snowed in or anything. Live on the wild side!

Kas
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowQuilt
    Where and when is it going to be? :)
    It is at the Tacoma Convention center. 1500 Broadway, Tacoma, WA 98402. 10-6 Friday & Saturday, 10-4 on Sunday. Hope to see you there!