Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Paducah CASH or CREDIT CARD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KwiltyKahy
    I use a fanny pack, it's amazing how much I can fit in it. I like it because you can also pick up business cards from the vendors and you have some place to put them. "In style"?, make your own style!!!
    Hey, I am a fanny pack girl, too. My daughter thinks that they are so uncool. I don't care. It takes the strain of carrying a purse off of my arm or shoulder. The little across the body flat purses don't look good on me.

Quote Originally Posted by MzMcKee
    That reminds me. I don't want to carry my handbag either. I'll have a bag for purchases, but I don't want to carry my personals. So I was thinking I'd create a pocket inside my bra cup to hold my driver's license and plastic. The girls won't mind, I'll feel safer, and it might raise and eyebrow or two when I reach for the card. :)
    I do the same thing when I go to quilt shows. $50 in the bra and one in my pocket. It is better than trying to get into my back pack all the time. I reread all the posts and found that I will stick to taking just my cash instead of cards. That way what ever money I have for the day is the only money I spend. Most of the time I never spend it all, I only buy what I need and maybe some thing I know I won't be able to get close to home stores. Thanks for all the information about protecting the cards. Happy Easter Every one.

Blog Entries
    What about a mini backpack purse? That is what I us when I go to shows where I live.

Blog Entries
    What about a mini backpack purse? That is what I us when I go to shows where I live.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6