Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Panel Search!!!

Tim

I am looking for a panel based on the "End of the Trail statue by James Fraser. It's pictured below. My wife wants to make me a quilt and I'd like a panel of this statue for the center of it. Anyone have any ideas? Internet search is fruitless.
    Thank you,
    Tim

End of the Trail
    Name:  Attachment-274719.jpe
Views: 30
Size:  10.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Interesting.... does the panel exist, and you're just not sure of the manufacturer, or are you hoping someone out there has a suggestion? Because I'm thinking you can upload a picture of that to Spoonflower and have a half-yard printed. :)

I have no clue about a panel, but I was surfing around and found this site http://www.nativeamericanstarquilts....canDesigns.htm
    seems they have a pattern available (scroll down, it is item #8). Haven't dealt with them, but maybe someone else has. I do believe there is a block called "end of the trail", so maybe you could combine that with the centre medallion. Anyway, keep us posted and let us know how you get on.

MTS
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by earthwalker
    I have no clue about a panel, but I was surfing around and found this site http://www.nativeamericanstarquilts....ricanDesigns..
    LOL!
    Good find.
    And did you know there were Sweat Lodge Fashions?
    Who knew!?!
    There are some interesting things over there, although it's one of the most poorly designed websites I've seen.

Blog Entries
    This website was a great find. Thank you for sharing this site.

I have no clue about a panel, but I was surfing around and found this site http://www.nativeamericanstarquilts....canDesigns.htm
    seems they have a pattern available (scroll down, it is item #8). Haven't dealt with them, but maybe someone else has. I do believe there is a block called "end of the trail", so maybe you could combine that with the centre medallion. Anyway, keep us posted and let us know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Peckish
    Interesting.... does the panel exist, and you're just not sure of the manufacturer, or are you hoping someone out there has a suggestion? Because I'm thinking you can upload a picture of that to Spoonflower and have a half-yard printed. :)
    Spoonflower, wow, this is awesome, thanks for this tip. I can see myself using this a LOT!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peckish
    my first thought, too

I didn't realize which site this was until I pulled it up. I have a quilt book and pattern I bought from her. She shipped them out very quickly and was very nice in her correspondence when I was busy asking questions. I haven't made the quilt yet but will "get er done" one of these days.

I have a couple of Indian panels and went to look at them again. Nothing with the End of the trail on it. :cry: We have a small statue of it and it would be great to find a panel to go with it. If I see anything, I'll post about it.

It is not poorly designed, they most likely designed it themselves, to save money, and what does it matter anyway. My point being, it is so unnecessary to make such negative remarks like that when unasked for. Ok, sorry folks, I am off my soapbox.

Quote Originally Posted by MTS
    I have no clue about a panel, but I was surfing around and found this site http://www.nativeamericanstarquilts....ricanDesigns..
    LOL!
    Good find.
    Who knew!?!
    There are some interesting things over there, although it's one of the most poorly designed websites I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by lfw045
    It is not poorly designed, they most likely designed it themselves, to save money, and what does it matter anyway. My point being, it is so unnecessary to make such negative remarks like that when unasked for. Ok, sorry folks, I am off my soapbox.

Quote Originally Posted by MTS
    LOL!
    Good find.
    Who knew!?!
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast