Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: paper piecing patterns?

Blog Entries
    I just tried paper piecing for the first time and really enjoyed it. Anyone have any good links for free paper piecing patterns? I am especially interested in beach/ocean/sailing themes.

Thanks!

Try www.quilterscache.com. She has thousands of free patterns. They are clearly labeled whether they are all paper piecing or part paper piecing. Also graded by level of difficulty. I print the pattern(s) on regular paper, choose and number my fabrics on the pattern(s) with corresponding color pencil, and then just copy the pattern with my printer--the total number I need on vellum paper. By coloring and numbering the pattern first, I save a lot of time when I'm ready to quilt on the pattern.

Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    They do have a lot of patterns! I wish they had a search feature. Oh, well...can't complain if they are free. Thanks!

Paper Panache has some free patterns, they also have some really cute pay patterns. Also just Goggle, free paper piece quilt patterns.

Blog Entries
    I just received the Holiday Snowman pattern from Paper Panache. It is really beautiful! I went to their website and found a HOST of gorgeous patterns. I spent $52 there!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!