Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pattern for "Celestial Migrane" Quilt

Help!!! I am presently working on this quilt from Plant Patchwork and was not aware it was going to be taken off the website. I went on yesterday and it was not there. They now have a new quilt. My delimma is I did not get all the intructions printed. Did any of you get all the instructions and are willing to share a copy. I do not want this quilt to turn into another UFO because I really like it!!!!

Thanks,
    Bebe

bj
    Bebe, I did a google search for celestial migraine quilts and one of the sites they listed had pictures of the BOM's. You might try that.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558079936spcMPV is where I found the pics

Yes, I have a copy. I am gathering my fabric to make one. I'd be glad to share. PM me your address. Sara

Sara...
    I sent you a PM

Bj and Sara thanks for finding it for me. Much appreciated!!!!! I was in a panic mode that is what I get for being a procastinator!!!!
    Bebe

Apparently, some sufferers of migraines were offended and put up a fuss- http://www.healthcentral.com/migrain.../6791/comments

If they ever do one for fibromyalgia, let me know.

Thanks Sara for saving my hide!
    Bebe, thanks for the offer!

It reminds me of one of the more detailed Long Dog samplers, designed in france.It's a corss stitch sampler, worth it's migraine.I got on the tail end of the Celestial migraine,and would love to make this one. It is amazing looking. I'm not that skilled in quilting, used to do it years ago,and suddenly I'm doing it again.

But,I think I can handle this one. I sent a private message to you for the files, please, if you can!--Rhonda Straw