Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pattern Detectives needs - Passport pouch pattern

Talking Pattern Detectives needs - Passport pouch pattern

My husband and I are going to India soon!!! He'll be on a business trip and I'm going with him!!!!

I've seen several different designs for patterns to hold your passport, id and tickets but of course now that I'm going on a trip I can't find them.

If anyone comes across something that would work I'd appreciate you pointing me in that direction.

I'm planning on taking as few as clothes as I can and bringing back as much fabric as will fit while I'm there.

hugs and thanks!!!
    Gold and Silver are made purer and stronger by Fire.

I don't have a pattern but I must tell you to take an extra bag to bring back all the beautiful fabric you will find over there. Have a wonderful trip.

Try tipnut.com. They have patterns for all sorts of wallets, bags, ebook covers. I'm pretty sure I saw a passport holder on that site. Have fun on your trip!!!
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    waves to JanRN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

MomYar ... Someone posted one on here not too long ago.
    Another place would be to check out the Moda site as they have a lot of patterns along that line
    Or just try a good old fashioned Google!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Blog Entries
    there are plenty of free patterns for passport holders. just google it and you are sure to find something you like. have a wonderful trip.

Power Poster
    Look for a folder that fits your function. Do you plan to wear on top of your shirt like a convention pocket? When I travel I perfer one that is hidden. I designed my own out of soft muslin. I made a simple rectangle with a zipper at the top. I sewed a length of binding along the top of the case and a little extra length and put snaps on both ends. The snap part went around my bra straps and then snapped. I tucked the bottom of the pouch into the top of my bra and I had easy access to the zip from my shirt cleavage. I used mine to hold my passport and my travellers checks.

Blog Entries
    I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

Hint ... make it and start wearing it fully loaded around home and when going shopping.
    That way you can find out if it's comfortable for you, test the accessability and see if it is invisible enough to you from the outside or if it sticks out and gives you different shapes you might not want!
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!

Jinny has one:
    http://www.jinnybeyer.com/promos/jj-ontheroad7

It's free. Link on the link and then scroll down to find the pattern and links.

Oppps... looks like Krisb and I are on the same page.
    Happy travels!
    Last edited by Ladyjanedoe; 12-30-2011 at 11:37 AM.

SEW
    India....wow...so exciting! I saw a passport holder today, when I was perusing this site e-PatternsCentral.com. I believe it was under the heading "SEWING". Have a wonderful trip!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast