Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: pattern

pattern

recently I saw a quilt on here that was hand quilted made with 30'fabric.the name is hearts and apron strings.someone gave a email address for the pattern.I wrote it down and now I lost it.could someone please give me the address? thank you munches..emmamarie

Banned
    Quilters Newsletter Magazine - don't know which issue
    Call or write to them for the information

KLO
    Blog Entries
    This was on a previous thread about the pattern and where you can order it as it is no longer a free pdf on Sharon Shamber's website. Hopes this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by frannella View Post
    Hello all--Gene Schamber got back to me. He says he can print out the pattern for $15/order! Email him your name and address, he will snail mail the pattern to you and you pay by check or PayPal. Gene's email is : Gene Schamber . Cheers, and post photos of your Hearts and Apron Strings Masterpiece next year!
    Gene's e-mail address should read "schamber @npgcable.com" without the quotes. I think when I typed his address the first time within arrow brackets, the text between the arrow brackets didn't print out. Sorry.

thank you I just ordered it

Blog Entries
    The pattern is in six parts starting with April 2004 and ending in Oct 2004 of Quilters Newsletter magazine.
    Got fabric?