Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: patterns

Have a new machine, made my first quilt, husband is going to ban me from going to fabric stores soon. Yes I have a quilting addiction. So can anyone give me a few web sites where I can download free quilting patterns? Trying not to spend any more money for awhile so they have to be free. Also have become totally addicted to this incredible website!

Blog Entries
    Use the search button, located under the message board, you will find more than enough info about free patterns.

Keep those needles running. We would love to see pics of what you have done.

Click on the link, this should get you started.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-62545-1.htm

Blog Entries
    http://www.quilterscache.com/

This is my favorite site. Enjoy:)

Blog Entries
    I think all of the manufacturer's websites offer free patterns. If you have any quilt magazines they all or most usually have the manufacturer's ads in them with website addresses.

Quilterscache.com has hundreds of free block patterns, you can get addicted to it, too! Also, there are free patterns on most of the quilt fabric and supplies websites. Like Quilt in a Day and Eleanor Burns. There are also tons of tutorials on this site. Look at the top of this page and click on Tutorials.

Edit : Oops, tutes not at top of page, but you can use the search function.

Quote Originally Posted by josiegirl
    Have a new machine, made my first quilt, husband is going to ban me from going to fabric stores soon. Yes I have a quilting addiction. So can anyone give me a few web sites where I can download free quilting patterns? Trying not to spend any more money for awhile so they have to be free. Also have become totally addicted to this incredible website!
    I was banned from fabric stores long years ago. Now when I go to the fabric store I write Kroger in my check book log. :lol: People who are addicted will do whatever they need to feed the monster...

Blog Entries
    lots of the fabric designers have free patterns on their websites too. like RJR or Michael Miller, etc.

Oh my! Thank you

there are loads of free patterns

Blog Entries
    My favorites are on the Benartex fabric site. A WalMart with a fabric department has a giveaway pattern every month. If you like one, grab the fabrics quickly or plan on choosing your own. The featured ones go fast.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast