Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PBS quilting shows -Detroit area

I just surfed the Dishnetwork tv guide and noticed that Quilt in a Day is on at 5:30 tomorrow morning followed by Fons&Porter at 6:00am. Not exactly good timing, but at least we have quilting shows!

Blog Entries
    In Louisiana F&P come on at 7:30 tomorrow Morning:)

holy cow, wheres the dvr remote. I have been looking for quilting shows in detroit for quite a while.

dvr all set, its going to be a good morning... cup of coffee, DH working, kids sleeping in. I'm gitty

Awwww no quilt shows up here...dang!!! Lucky guys!! Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    I set my alarm to watch the shows in those time slots. We subscribed to the Detroit sattelite feed just for those shows. I find the shows vary, sometimes it is Sewing With Nancy or Quilt in a Day. Either way, it's a good way to start Saturday!

I have Comcast in the AnnArbor area. I get F&P at 6 on Sat. and also 2:30pm and 1:30pm on Monday. (I receive 3 PBS stations). Can't find Quilt in a Day anywhere!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by greencat
    I have Comcast in the AnnArbor area. I get F&P at 6 on Sat. and also 2:30pm and 1:30pm on Monday. (I receive 3 PBS stations). Can't find Quilt in a Day anywhere!
    I managed to record a couple of Quilt in a Day shows and my DVR was set up to record the series. Well, the guide said it was Quilt in a Day, but the REAL show was Quilting Arts!!! ARGH!!!! I guess they had replaced it with QA!! The DVR is still set to record the one I want, but I should check to see if it will. I do a search periodically for quilting shows and set my DVR when I locate them. Fons & Porter is on a couple of different channels. One I can set as a series recording, but the other one has to be set up individually. It's a pain in the behind to always have to set it up, but I like to watch the show. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by mimom
    holy cow, wheres the dvr remote. I have been looking for quilting shows in detroit for quite a while.
    Me, too! What's the deal?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pab58
    Quote Originally Posted by greencat
    I managed to record a couple of Quilt in a Day shows and my DVR was set up to record the series. Well, the guide said it was Quilt in a Day, but the REAL show was Quilting Arts!!! ARGH!!!! I guess they had replaced it with QA!! The DVR is still set to record the one I want, but I should check to see if it will. I do a search periodically for quilting shows and set my DVR when I locate them. Fons & Porter is on a couple of different channels. One I can set as a series recording, but the other one has to be set up individually. It's a pain in the behind to always have to set it up, but I like to watch the show. :wink:
    Get a load of this: Quilt in a Day did record this morning, but the listing reads: "Quilting Arts"!! What's up with Brighthouse??!! :roll: When I saw the listing, I almost deleted it, but then decided to see if I was interested in watching it. Sometimes they have segments on it that I can relate to since I'm not an art quilter. Well, I'm certainly glad I did check it out!!! I knew right away that it WASN'T Quilting Arts but Quilt in a Day!! I wish they would get this straightened out! It's driving me buggy!!!! :shock:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast