Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: PDX area members

Fabric Depot is having an "everything in the store is 30% off sale" plus some 50% sales on stuff like rulers and some notions. Got an 8" square at 50% off, a Moda layer cake at 30% off and a slider thing at 30% off. Luckily I was on my lunch break and didn't have time to wait for a cutting table or I would have spent more!!

:D

I was there a couple of weeks ago and got some good deals. Not quite as good as your though. I love that store

I wish we had one here!!!!!!

Oh to be in Portland right now! Got to get to that store on my next trip to Oregon.

Blog Entries
    was just there the other day for the 35% off sale...

Blog Entries
    Guys, you can buy from them on the internet and just so you know, if you "register" on their site you will then get their "newsletter" coupon book for the month with the huge discounts! Like for 4 days, maybe 5 of every week there is a coupon for 40% off any one item or fabric cut. So glad I live within 30 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsie
    Guys, you can buy from them on the internet and just so you know, if you "register" on their site you will then get their "newsletter" coupon book for the month with the huge discounts! Like for 4 days, maybe 5 of every week there is a coupon for 40% off any one item or fabric cut. So glad I live within 30 minutes!
    I've ordered from them. But I've heard it's an amazing place and would like to see it in person.

Quote Originally Posted by quiltsRfun
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsie
    I've ordered from them. But I've heard it's an amazing place and would like to see it in person.
    Its pretty cool, like a supermarket of fabric. Its almost overwhelming, even...