Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pfaff Expression 3.0

Pfaff Expression 3.0

I would like to know if anyone has the Expression 3.0 and if you do much FMQ on it. I am interested in purchasing one but would like to get some pros and cons on how it FMQ'S.

Quote Originally Posted by dott443 View Post
    I would like to know if anyone has the Expression 3.0 and if you do much FMQ on it. I am interested in purchasing one but would like to get some pros and cons on how it FMQ'S.
    I cut my quilting teeth on a Pfaff about 5 years ago and was convinced there was no better machine for the price. My machine was made in Germany. Since then I have purchased two new Pfaffs and returned both to the store for refund/credit. The new ones are made in China and I will NOT buy one of them. Just make sure where the one you are looking at is made.
    OCD in the OC

I have the expression 4.0 Pfaff and too had an older one that I just loved. The newer ones are different and it has it's quirks, but have a dealer close by and go in for lots of help. I pretty have mine mastered and just love it. The reason I still have a Pfaff is because of the IDT foot. I just haven't found another machine that compares with that foot.