Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pfaff Grand Quilter 1200

Blog Entries
    ANybody out there have this mid arm machine and frame? Likes ? Dis-likes? Our LQS is having a good sale on them right now! My other concern is where to put the dern thing. How have you dealt with this "monster" in your house? Thanks! I have until the end of the month to decide. Thanks in advance for your help!

Check the search feature at the top of the page. Lots of posts about it that you can read through.

I have this machine on 10ft frame. I have the luxury of having a spare room as by sewing room and all machine including this one fit in. I have only had mine since March of this year and have only done 4 or 5 quilts so far (1 queen size and the rest have been lap and baby quilts). It was way too hot this summer to do much quilting. I really like how quickly I can quilt a quilt, but I still have alot to learn. I have only done basic meander and simple stitching following the assembly of my blocks. I really hope to learn how to quilt more intricate patterns.