Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Phoenix

My family and I were in Phoenix last week and I fell in love with Quiltz. I went twice while we were there and had to wind up sending my haul home UPS. It would be very dangerous for me to be too close to the wonderful quilt store. I might have to go back to work to feed my habit. You can also order online at www.quiltzaz.com just wanted to share with everyone :thumbup:

Oh I know! I visited there a couple years ago and I loved the store. Also, the botanical gardens were to die for! The butterfly house was so uplifting.

Blog Entries
    I don't know where you are in NC; but two of my favorite shops are there.

Blog Entries
    wow, glad you found some goodies!

Banned
    Well apparently Phoenix needs to go on my must-visit list!

I am in Garner and there are no quilt stores in Garner so I go to Cary to ETC Crafts and I have been to the Whistle Stop in Selma. Which shops do you use thanks :)

Blog Entries
    Oh bother, another great quilt store that doesn't ship to Australia. :thumbdown:

I love Quiltz, it is one of my favorite shops in Phoenix. I'm fortunate to spend the winters there and my friends and I go on a monthly shop hop . Quilters Oasis in Mesa is another of my favorites!!

Well, DH and I stopped by Quiltz for the first time this afternoon, after reading the great reviews here, and were somewhat underwhelmed by the help we received.

We had picked out a pattern and were trying to find the specified fabrics amongst their stash of Batiks, but to no avail. Someone did ask us if we were doing okay, but didn't make any real attempt to help when we replied in the negative. We wound up finding two out of the sixteen fabrics and will probably just shop on-line for the rest.

Thanks for the web site. I have been in Phoenix and never been there. I will have to check it out.