Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Photographs of quilts >

Photographs of quilts

Photographs of quilts

Old 09-23-2015, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Genden View Post
I guess you have to draw me a picture. I don't know where to find the picture section. I have looked everywhere. Is it because I am on my iPad? I feel really stupid. My first thought was to just go on in my ignorance and not ask, but I really want to know.
I am not sure which page you are on, but try this: in the upper left corner of your page you should see the words Quilting Board in a large script with a yellow background. Directly below that is a dark brown bar with tabs for Home, Resources, Blogs, etc. Click/tap the word "Home". This will open to the main menu screen, with a listing of all the major sections: Main, QB Challenges, Vintage, and the 4th one is Pictures. Click/tap on Pictures, and you should now see a listing of all the individual threads that have been posted by members here on the board with photos of their quilts. Also, the very first string in this section doesn't change---it is the Sticky---Quilt Gallery. Click/tap on Quilt Gallery. When this string opens, go to the 2nd paragraph and click/tap on the word HERE that is in blue---it is a direct link to the Quilt Gallery which is divided up into photos of similar styles of quilts like Twisters, Tumbling blocks, T shirt quilts, Scrappy, etc.
Hope that helps!!
Old 09-23-2015, 04:18 PM

Thanks so much everyone. Because of your direction, I discovered that I was opening on the main forum page and not on the main home page. Indeed, I have been missing out on a lot. Thanks again everyone for being patient with me.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:04 AM

Thanks for the helpful information.