Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ? on pigma pens or permanent markers and pattern

Something else to think about is to outline a rectangle to write in or else some people will waver into the seam allowance and some of their message will get sewn in and not be readable.

Blog Entries
    i can also recommend the Micron 08 pigma pen, made by sakura color products corp. mine says "#1 archival ink". i think i got it at jhittle.com

i'm sure there are plenty of good ones on the market. this is the first of those i've tried that makes a nice sharp line.

i'm a dharma fan so was happy to see the recommendation of their pens. i've been wondering if they'd work well. item added to shopping list. :-)

I made a quilt like this once for a wedding - had the guests at the wedding sign the blocks (they were not yet together) with advice to the couple, then I put the quilt together and gave it to them - I used a pigma marker, set it and it was fine.

PS - Give your son a big hug and HUGER (if that's a word - if not BIG) thank you for his willingness to serve our country and preserve our freedoms!! Appreciate it very much!!

k3n
    Blog Entries
    What a great thing to do! :D

Thanks for the heat setting tip Mad - I didn't know that! :oops: :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2