Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pinwheel Challenge

The pinwheel challenge started in Feb is almost over. Was there anything in particular we are to do with them? I never saw anything posted but I could have missed it. I've got mine finished and they turned out pretty good. I made 2 of each with a white tone on tone and print. All the prints are different. Now to decide what to do.

You keep your pinwheels and finish them as you want. Give it away or keep it for yourself.
    I'm glad you posted this as I had forgotten to get mine finished(life got in the way). I'm giving my quilt to one of my best friend's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasSunshine
    The pinwheel challenge started in Feb is almost over. Was there anything in particular we are to do with them? I never saw anything posted but I could have missed it. I've got mine finished and they turned out pretty good. I made 2 of each with a white tone on tone and print. All the prints are different. Now to decide what to do.
    I finished mine and its now on my youngest daughter's bed..I loved doing the pinwheels

Quote Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
    You keep your pinwheels and finish them as you want. Give it away or keep it for yourself.
    I'm glad you posted this as I had forgotten to get mine finished(life got in the way). I'm giving my quilt to one of my best friend's.
    I agree - life got in the way. But I would love to see some more of the finished projects! And yes, I will finish mine eventually!!!

Here's the pinwheel link:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-96494-1.htm