Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pinwheel project from QB

Just wanted to let those involved in the Pinwheel Project here on QB that I finally got all my blocks cut and ready to start making my pinwheels. I has taken me a while to get this done because of other commitments. Also I am making this quilt for a full size bed as a Christmas gift for a lady my hubbie works with. Pictures will follow shortly. Jeanniebelle

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanniebelle
    Just wanted to let those involved in the Pinwheel Project here on QB that I finally got all my blocks cut and ready to start making my pinwheels. I has taken me a while to get this done because of other commitments. Also I am making this quilt for a full size bed as a Christmas gift for a lady my hubbie works with. Pictures will follow shortly. Jeanniebelle
    Wonderful!
    Sometimes other commitments do get in the way!
    Can't wait to see some pictures.
    :-D

I have been following but am seriously behind as well. Pinwheels are so fun and energetic that itis hard not to smile while making them. I will be posting some pictures soon as well.

Blog Entries
    I also am doing these too. Only have about 4 blocks done (way behind). My idea is to have baby quilts ready for when all my nieces and nephews start having young'uns.

I am using charm squares...white solid with prints. These are supposed to finish 6" unfinished.....but they are a tad short on the 6"....so I'm squaring these to 5-3/4" I guess my 1/4" seam allowance isn't as perfect as I thought it was. hee hee

I'm using the Missouri Quilt Co tute on these.

Blog Entries
    I also am doing these too. Only have about 4 blocks done (way behind). My idea is to have baby quilts ready for when all my nieces and nephews start having young'uns.

I am using charm squares...white solid with prints. These are supposed to finish 6" unfinished.....but they are a tad short on the 6"....so I'm squaring these to 5-3/4" I guess my 1/4" seam allowance isn't as perfect as I thought it was. hee hee

I'm using the Missouri Quilt Co tute on these.