Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Planning Event for East TN Board Members

East TN Board Members are planning an get together for October 22, 2011, in Knoxville. Please check out the Offline Events section for more information.

A get together for East TN Board Members is planned in Knoxville on Saturday, October 22, 2011 (that's an away game for UT). We'll have an early lunch (11:00 a.m.) and then visit Mammaw's Thimble Fabric and Quilt Shop on Papermill Road. If you have not visited Mammaw's, it is a very eclectic shop full of fabrics (8000 bolts), patterns, tools, etc. They have just moved into a new building at 4319 Papermill Drive, Knoxville, TN. Mammaw's said we needed to wear a pin or color of some kind so they know who we are a group. If you plan to attend, make a 4 x 4 in. quilty pin in fall colors to identify us. Hope you can join me. Let me know if you plan to join us.

I won't be there when you all are, and I am not from TN but I'll be their the following week. Can you suggest any other great fabric shops with good pricing? Thanks!