Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Playing With Boston Blocks ordered/not received >

Playing With Boston Blocks ordered/not received

Playing With Boston Blocks ordered/not received

Old 12-27-2011, 11:42 AM

Default Playing With Boston Blocks ordered/not received

I purchased, online and paid online, for the Boston Blocks ebook and have received nothing. This was done on 25 Dec 2011. No reply, the website that was listed is no longer there. I have reported this to Clickbank and Paypal but I thought perhaps you might have an idea as to why I haven't received anything. Please advise. Thank you.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:48 AM

This does not sound good! I thought ebooks were immediate gratification items?
Old 12-27-2011, 01:48 PM

Give it a little time... The author of these is on this board and a really wonderful person. If something went wrong with the transaction, I am sure it will get fixed.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:17 PM
Power Poster

That's less than 48 hours.

If you are in a dither, send a PM to:

rhonda

Rhonda has been around for quite a while, and has an excellent reputation.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:20 PM
Power Poster

Here's the web site, which you can easily find on-line by searching for Boston Blocks eBook - http://www.bitsnpiecesworkshop.com/pages/home.php

I think you're overly anxious. You ordered the product on Christmas, it is now only 2 days later, and it's altogether possible that Rhonda, the designer, is traveling or otherwise away from her computer at this time of year. In many cases these files are not automatically shipped but require a person to actually email them. I can't imagine any circumstances under which you won't get the eBook, unless you've already panicked and canceled payment.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:29 PM
Power Poster

I'll admit ... I re-read the message, thinking that you were meaning 2010, or perhaps November 25th?
Being that you haven't replied, ITA with the others .... It's Christmas! and to suggest you should relax a tad.

Chances are that Rhonda and her elves who trigger the e-send are celebrating a well deserved break from work.

Sadly, this is the problem in this day of "instant" ... we expect everything toindeed be instant.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:29 PM

On her site under Contact Me, she says:
Usually I should be able to reply to your email within 24 hours unless it is a holiday.

So it looks like she is still well within the time to send it. If you have already cancelled your payment you should let Rhonda know so she does not mistakenly send you the product.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Power Poster

I was unaware you are having problems. It is always best to contact the author if you can. I don't know what happened but I will find out. PatriceJ is now my contact person for this instead of the big corp that owns the board so she should be able to straighten this out. If you ordered it here on the board you should have received the download link in a return email.

If you send me your email address in a pm I can send you the book now. Any time you have any problems just let me know and I will do my best.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:34 PM

Did you check your spam mailbox? It may have been sent there instead. Speaking from experience of course! LOL!

Originally Posted by quiltin-genbug View Post
I purchased, online and paid online, for the Boston Blocks ebook and have received nothing. This was done on 25 Dec 2011. No reply, the website that was listed is no longer there. I have reported this to Clickbank and Paypal but I thought perhaps you might have an idea as to why I haven't received anything. Please advise. Thank you.