Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE Help find a pattern

PLEASE Help find a pattern

I'm hoping someone can help - last week I ran across a scrappy batik Hunter's Star quilt pattern that uses squares and HST vs the traditional method. The pattern name was Hunter Star (no 's on the Hunter). The pattern was from pastel batiks and black. The first wide border was a darker mauve pink on all 4 sides with the black on the star points extending into the border and then the left and bottom wide border is a darker print and the top and right border was black - as a diagonal at the color changes at the 2 corners. I've looked and looked and searched till I'm near blind. All I can figure is that I wandered to a sight from a blog picture somewhere. I've looked back through the site history, etc. I've even looked at my work since work and home have different internet providers - still no luck.

I hope this description will jog someone's memory and you can help me. Obviously, if I could post a picture I wouldn't need your help! Thanks so much for any information you can help with.

Lynne

Blog Entries
    Use your browser history to open each link. Click on each link and other links from that site will open up. It does for Chrome browser, your browser may be set differently. Maybe someone has seen the same picture and will post a link for you.
    Got fabric?

I did an image search. Is this it? http://www.bearpawproductions.com/st...php?cat=6&ID=2
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

Blog Entries
    Nice detective work Neesie!
    Got fabric?

Blog Entries
    The biggest risk is the one not taken

The one I made was called Orion Star and was a Thangle pattern. Very easy to do and was all squares and hst.

Dear Nessie - Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much - truly - I did open the links in the history. I don't know how you found it, but I'm so happy for your help. Thanks again. Needless to say, I'm ordering it now. :-)

Lynne

Name:  IMG_7431.jpg
Views: 2303
Size:  1.66 MBFound a partial picture of it. It was a scrappy batik one.

Quote Originally Posted by blessingscounted View Post
    Dear Nessie - Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much - truly - I did open the links in the history. I don't know how you found it, but I'm so happy for your help. Thanks again. Needless to say, I'm ordering it now. :-)

Lynne
    Lynne, you're very welcome! I found it, by doing a Google Image search, for "Hunter Star."
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

NEESIE, I'm sorry I spelled your name wrong and names are important! I've never done an image search - I've learned
    something today beside the pattern info. Thanks again. Lynne

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast