Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: please help me with Janome 9500 question

I have a 9500 and I haven't really done much with the embrodiery part other than what is built in. Does anyone know where I can get embrodiery cards for this? I have looked and search but I don't have a real direction on where to purchase and what I need. Any help is sooo appreciated. Thanks

I've found a few on ebay. They are getting harder to find so I also got the scanner attachment and some blank cards.

I've found a few on ebay. They are getting harder to find so I also got the scanner attachment and some blank cards.

Sorry double post somehow

ok, what is the scanner attachment, and blank cards to refill from the internet I take it? I love the janome and don't want to upgrade but it might be easier with the usb.

You can download patterns and it puts it on cards that the machine will read. If you can wait a few days I'll call my granddaughter (her machine) and find out the name or model number of it. I just saw one on ebay but a little different then hers. Go onto ebay and do a search for the janome 9500 I think it was under 100.00

thank you, I am in no hurry and any information or tips is great! Thanks

If you bought the machine new, have you checked with your dealer? I have the SanDisk Compact Flash PC Card Adapter, I was told they could be found at Radio Shack, Best Buy, etc., and then I transfer the designs to a San Disk Compact Flash, it's around 1 3/4 by 1 1/2 card. I have several sizes but usually use the 64 mb disk. Hope this helps.