Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Power steam pro

I'm new, too

Quote Originally Posted by jeaninmaine View Post
    How come all three people who rave about this just joined the forum and this is their first or second post?
    I know why I'M going to give a positive review (and just joined)on this item: Because this is the only forum to be able to do it. I, too, bought one a few months ago at the Southern Home Show. As I watched it, I was skeptical...even talked to a woman who had bought one and said she didn't like it. I'm soooo glad I didn't listen. It's WONDERFUL! It works great on the ironing board and I don't have to worry about scorching anything. It doesn't do deep creases like a regular iron, but boy it does everything else. I wish I could review it on their own website, but I can't see how.

Anyway...hope that answers your question....

Clayton, Indiana
    I bought one at a home show and it might be okay for traveling to steam clothes but it didn't work for quilting. What a dud.
    Grammy to Isaiah and Ruth

Very curious posts!!!!

I have the power steam pro and have lost the instructions. Is there anything special I should know? Should I put salt in it on the first use - should I use filtered water - I see I should not put more than 6 of the cap fulls of water in it - and rinse it out with water after use. I did just use it and it seems to work well. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2