Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Power steam pro

I have a chance to get a great deal on a Power steam pro by Elp. Have any of you purchased this product? How does it work? Is it handy for quilters?

I just googled it. I don't think I would want one. Doesn't look like it would do as good as an Iron.

I bought one of these and don't use it. A tiny bit of water got left in it overnight and there is a rusty substance that comes out. Steams great but not worth it if you ask me. I went back to my good ole iron. I don't want something I have to "baby".

I decided not to get it. It sounded like a lot of trouble and I don't really need it. Thanks for the info.

I bought it and I can never get enough steam to come out.

I just purchased the Power Steam Pro and I am in love!! It is absolutely amazing!! I use it every single day.. And it's so much easier than pulling out an old iron every morning. I can literally steam all my clothes in the time it took me to iron one shirt!! I think this product is wonderful and everyone should definitely try it!! You won't be sorry!!

I bought one recently and it is amazing! I have tried several other steamers and have finally found "the one". Nothing compares!! It works great for quilting and I love it for texture magic. I'm ordering another for my daughter because she is constantly using it too. I read about it in McCall and they were right...a definite must have.

Ladies! Power steam pro is one product that I can honestly say im happy I purchased. I haven't
    Had one problem w mine. I purchased my PSP exactly 2 years ago and use it 3-4 times a
    Week. Not only is it perfect for my quilting projects, but I recently used it on my daughters wedding
    Dress! And yes. Took it on a cruise for my 23rd wedding anniversary! It is absolutely
    Wonderful and my 3 daughters will agree. My husband even uses it! Thank you power steam pro!

How come all three people who rave about this just joined the forum and this is their first or second post?

Quote Originally Posted by jeaninmaine View Post
    How come all three people who rave about this just joined the forum and this is their first or second post?
    I noticed that too, very strange.
    Vicki W

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast