Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pre wound bobbins

i did a search on here 1st Anyone have a website or good location for "deals" on prewound bobbins?

thx

Cindy

I just ordered a gross from Metro Embroidery and they came to 25.00 with shipping. I thought that was reasonable. Plastic sided.

Blog Entries
    What size did you order? I have trouble finding the Class 15 which is what my Brothers take. Also what quantity did they come in? I paid $13.00 plus shipping for a single tube.

Blog Entries
    http://www.shoppersrule.com/c/CSBS/index.html

The prewound bobbin prices at the above website is the best I've found.

THANKS LADIES ! I LOVE THIS BOARD & YOU ALL :)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamoms
    What size did you order? I have trouble finding the Class 15 which is what my Brothers take. Also what quantity did they come in? I paid $13.00 plus shipping for a single tube.
    I have found that it is hard to find this size also. I have found one person on ebay that does these, but don't know how good they are as I am a little too nervous to try them out.

Blog Entries
    Are they a brand name? I have ordered miine from a store in AL and it is the Janome brand.

Quote Originally Posted by brookemarie19
    I have found that it is hard to find this size also. I have found one person on ebay that does these, but don't know how good they are as I am a little too nervous to try them out.

The ones I ordered were "L" size. 19.95 plus 5 and a few cents for shipping. Like Neb brand with the plastic sides.

http://metroemb.com/Bobbins.html

It had the part number sa156 which is for brother, but it says that it is there "model" so it makes me nervous.

Blog Entries
    i have purchase prewound Class 15 from this site. excellent thread. decent prices. the bobbins are "the real thing" and are re-usable. they sell both poly and cotton thread.

http://www.terradonembroidery.com/st...amp=1301522433

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast