Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: price of used Janome Platinum 760?

price of used Janome Platinum 760?

I have run across one and just wondering a fair price. It is 4 yrs old, recently cleaned and serviced. She states she paid $500 for it.

I have one and that is a little less than I paid for it. It is a great class machine. I love mine. I would say it has to be at least half of the price. This is a brand new janome gold at amazon for $299.00. Also check the allbrands web site. Same price for this gold jem. Good Luck. Luann
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005VIWJUU/...SIN=B005VIWJUU
    Live Love and Laugh Enough!

Blog Entries
    I feel your frustration. I purchased at QA2250 Janome for $80 at an estate sale and though I have no idea if it was a good price, I do love it...it is a little work horse and will be great to take if I decide to take a class...not nearly as heavy as my Viking.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Thanks! She emailed me again and she is asking $125. I called my Elna/Janome dealer and they thought it was a good price. The best news is that all the feet from my Elna will fit it.

She emailed lots of pictures to me and it looks to be in great condition. I am so excited, I was really wanting one to take to classes and retreats but felt guilty buying a new one since I just bought my Elna in February