Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Printable quilting stencils >

Printable quilting stencils

Printable quilting stencils

Old 02-18-2011, 03:10 AM

I have just purchased Quilting Designs Volume 7 from " The Elcectric Quilt Company " . It has a CD-ROM that has printable quilting stencils.
I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these stencils and did you find them hard to use? Does anyone have a certain volume that they really like?
I would really appreciate your feedback.
Cheers Jackie.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:54 AM

I am going to follow this thread closely. Have been considering the purchase also.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:22 AM

I have Vol 1-5. Gave them to myself one Christmas when Nancy's Notions had them on sale. Just love them. Love the way I can resize the quilting motif to fit the size that I need. Depending on the design I need, I sometimess trace the pattern on water soulible interfacing, pin the design to the fab, sew, rip it off, toss quilt in the washer when comletly quilted. And WALLA...beautiful quilting. Don't have a fav cd. Love them all.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:11 AM

I don't remember which one I have but yes the best part is making them any size you need, I've used them for hand quilting and also on my machine
Old 02-18-2011, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Julie in NM
I have Vol 1-5. Gave them to myself one Christmas when Nancy's Notions had them on sale. Just love them. Love the way I can resize the quilting motif to fit the size that I need. Depending on the design I need, I sometimess trace the pattern on water soulible interfacing, pin the design to the fab, sew, rip it off, toss quilt in the washer when comletly quilted. And WALLA...beautiful quilting. Don't have a fav cd. Love them all.
Thanks Julie for your help. I must admit I have installed the CD and had a quick look at the designs ( lots to chose from ) but I haven't read the instructions yet. I hope they are easy.!!